THANK YOU FOR YOUR
PARTICIPATION IN ICCMSE 2004!
SEE YOU AT ICCMSE 2005
The Committee has decided to award the Prize for the Best Student Paper of
ICCMSE 2004 to :
- Theodore Monovasilis (Best Paper on Computational Mathematics),
University of Peloponnese,
- Zoe Cournia, (Best Paper on Computational Molecular Biophysics),
University of Heidelberg,
- Maxime Guillaume (Best Paper on Theoretical and Computational
Chemistry), Facultes Universitaires Notre-Dame de la Paix, Belgium
The prize is 2 books of VSP/Brill for each winner.
The Student Prize Committee (Prof. T.E. Simos, Chairman of ICCMSE 2004,
Prof. G. Maroulis and Prof. S.C. Farantos) gives the warmest congratulations
to the winners.
The Organising Committee of ICCMSE 2004 wants to thank the members of the
Student Prize Committee for their excellent professional work.
The Organising Committee will send the books to the winners.
GUIDELINES FOR THE SUBMISSION OF FULL
· STARTING DATE: 15/12/2004
· INFORMATION ABOUT THE RESULTS OF PEER REVIEW:
· SUBMISSION OF CAMERA READY: 15/5/2005
METHOD OF SUBMISSION
ONLY VIA E-MAIL. PLEASE USE
SUBJECT OF E-MAIL: FULL PAPER - NAME OF PRINCIPAL - AUTHOR
PLEASE SELECT 3 JOURNALS SORTED BY PREFERENCE
There is a co-sponsorship by American Chemical
The conference is endorsed by American Physical Society (APS)
Organised by the
European Society of Computational Methods in Sciences and Engineering (ESCMSE).